Tuesday, November 15, 2011
5 CHANGES TO MAKE
1. Stop working for someone else. No one EVER became rich working for someone else. You need to get something going where YOU get the money, not someone else.
2. Do something different. Remember the definition of insanity, "Keep doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." If you want different results than what you're getting now, you must DO something different.
3. You gotta’ have leverage. You absolutely MUST find something that allows you to "leverage" someone else's time or money. That's what all the rich people do. They get paid when other people do things - you can, too.
4. Surround yourself with like-minded people. Your results will come faster and be exponentially greater than if you try to do this on your own without the support of a Mastermind Group. You need to hang out with people who can help you achieve your goals, and who will elevate you. They'll help you become all that you CAN become. He says that he cannot emphasize this point enough. It’s that important.
5. Take action. This is "The Biggie." When you find something worth pursuing, DO something about it. Don't sit on the sidelines thinking and evaluating. ACT!
You know, I think the next big thing for the internet is that people will form groups based on common interests and have live discussions on Google+ using the new free hangout feature.
Have you seen it? Click here to see it. It's free and you can video chat with 10 people all at once for free, using the hangout feature there. We are forming a group that will donate to FEED THE CHILDREN. You will earn commissions 3x9 in a forced matrix if you help us.
Join us by searching Google+ for Lon Scow and Len Wright. We are the founders of this free private online hangout group located at
We each donate $20 per month to FEED THE CHILDREN, and you earn forced matrix commissions on referrals 3x9 deep so you can earn over $14,000 cash per month